Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MAGIC BIZ EDUTAINMENT

LOOKING TO HIRE AN AMAZING......... KIDS & ADULTS MAGIC SHOW    BIRTHDAY PARTY MAGICIAN  COMPANY  DINNER SHOW 

Our Products and Services:

1. All type of magic performance

a. Kids Magic Show - suitable for birthday parties and other events.

b. Party magician

c. Close-up magician

d. Tradeshow magician

e. Corporate magician

f. Comedy magician

2. Party Clown

3. Party Planning

4. Balloon Sculpting / Balloon Printing / Wedding & Party Balloon Decorations

5. Face painting

6. Chinese Changing Mask

7. Stilt Walker

8. Games, Arts & Crafts

9. Costumes/Characters

10. Party Rentals / Catering

11. Karaoke / DJs

12. Photography/Videography/Photo Art

Others:

1. Magic Class

~ We are giving you every secret, every tip, every technique.

Booking Magicians
When hiring a magician, there are several types of magic shows to consider.
They include Close-up magic, Cabaret/stage magic, Grand Illusion magic, and Mentalism magic.
a. Close-up magic, or "strolling magic" is suitable for smaller more intimate audiences such as banquets, cocktail parties, and hospitality suites.
The magician goes from table to table and performs sleight of hand tricks using playing cards, coins and other small objects.
b. Cabaret Magic, or Stage Show Magic is most often performed on a small stage, and is usually supplemented with comedy, music, and audience participation.
c. Grand Illusion magic shows are performed by magicians on larger stages, and feature more elaborate magic acts such as sawing a person in half, making an audience member disappear, and escape artist tricks. Mentalism is a type of magic which focuses on mind reading, telepathy, clairvoyance, telekinesis and other psychic illusions.

Professional magicians can also perform a "kids magic show" suitable for birthday parties and other events.
Whether it's a tradeshow magician, corporate magician, party magician, or a comedy magician, you'll find one to suit your needs on Steven!
Hi there, I'm Steven. Would you love to become a Stage Hypnotist and entertain thousands of people? Would you like to make several thousands of dollars in an hour and then do the same thing the next day and the next day and the next day? Would you like to make it all happen with no risk? YOU CAN!

You may have seen me on television or you may have seen me live on stage. I've been a professional Stage Hypnotist for 14 years. I'll admit that I have the easiest job of anyone I know and I make tons of money doing it. I have traveled around the world and have hypnotized more than 30,000 people. Life has been better than good to me and it can be the same for you.

I still remember the days of working a 9-5 job, being in tons of debt and not having enough money to get to the end of the month. Now I make more money in a month than most people make in a year. This is not hype, its absolute fact. Google my name and you’ll see hundreds of past shows advertised. I’ve done everything the business of Stage Hypnosis can offer. Now for the first time, I’m spilling it ALL.

I’m giving you every secret, every tip, every technique that you will need to make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, PART TIME! Yes, I said PART TIME! I have felt semi-retired for my entire career because by choice I only work about 110 times a year.
You can start part-time or full-time, locally or nationally.



MONEY – No, I wasn’t going to be polite and save that one for last. Although money isn’t everything, it sure is something. As a stage hypnotist you can go out and do one show and make what an average person makes in two weeks.

EASY TO GET INTO – When I say easy, I don’t mean it’s a breeze, I mean it’s easier to get into this business than, say, to become an electrician or an accountant. With many professions out there, you have to go to school and spend big money to train to become an expert. With stage hypnosis the time and money to train is far less than the average occupation and the rewards are much bigger.

BE YOUR OWN BOSS – To me being your own boss is huge. I love not having to get up at the same time every day to go work for someone else. I determine my schedule, and how much money I want to make each year.

SEE THE WORLD FOR FREE – I have been all over the U.S. and in many countries around the world throughout my career as a stage hypnotist. I’ve stayed in many of the most beautiful resorts in the world and never had to spend a penny!

AN EASY ART – Stage hypnosis is considered an art, but unlike most arts, it doesn’t take several years to master it. Look at someone who is an incredible guitar player. It takes years of practice. Most other arts are similar - a painter, a ballerina, a magician, a dancer, a singer, a juggler and the list goes on and on.

A JOB YOU CAN BE PROUD OF – I don’t know what you do for a living, but when most people are asked what they do for a living, the person asking doesn’t get excited and want to talk to them about their job for the rest of the day. When you are a stage hypnotist you receive respect and prestige. People put stage hypnotists on a higher pedestal than most performers because it’s so intriguing.

SHORT WORK DAYS – Although you may be driving or sitting on plane when you travel to a show, it’s really free time for you to do what you want. When you are a stage hypnotist you really only have to be “on” for an hour or two of the day. Often times you are sitting around in a hotel room watching TV. To me, that’s better than working eight or ten hours a day praying for 5 o’clock to come.

LIGHT TRAVEL – I feel bad for other performers when they travel. Musicians have to travel with tons of equipment, magicians have trunk after trunk of props, jugglers have all their torches and swords and rings, ventriloquists have their dummies. When I travel I don’t need props. All I bring is my laptop, clothes and products to sell.

NO SET UP AND TEAR DOWN – When I perform I don’t have to get to the performance venue hours early to set up; 45 minutes is all I need. Actually I don’t even need that, but I don’t want to worry the person who hired me and have them think I’m not going to show up. When the show is over, I spend about ten minutes talking to fans and then I’m free to leave.



The fundamentals of hypnosis, how to hypnotize any willing volunteer, and the art of making it funny.
All of my personal suggestibility tests and proven induction techniques.
Essential details and secrets about my live stage show with complete video and commentary.
How to make money as a stage hypnotist. Both on the stage and with highly profitable products.
Secrets to booking any market; high schools, cruises, colleges, corporate, comedy clubs & theaters.

How to get a quality agent and maximize your membership in associations for additional bookings.

How to guarantee more than enough willing volunteers every time you hit the stage.

The art of stage presence and performing with great confidence.

All of my performance contracts, riders, and a rolodex of industry resources.

How to break into your local market and expand regionally and nationally.
Stage set-up. The proven ways to ensure safety and great reactions from the audience.
Customized software to help you manage your own stage hypnosis business.
And MUCH, MUCH MORE!

Instructions

Step 1

Where to begin:

1. The traditional starting place for every new magician is the local library or bookstore. There are dozens of excellent books on the subject of learning how to do sleight of hand.

2. Search the internet using specific terms, such as "beginners magic tricks". This will yield thousands of links to web sites with information on how to learn to perform magic tricks.

3. Locate a magic shop in your area. Many cities have a magician's supply shop where you can actually meet and talk to other magicians who can help you in your knowledge quest.

Step 2

How to practice - Things a magician SHOULD do:

* Try to practice in front of a mirror so you can see the trick exactly how your audience will see it. Practice the trick repeatedly, until the moves become unconscious, or second nature to you.

* Practice what you will say to your audience. This is referred to by magicians as the "patter", or script. Decide before hand what you want to say during the trick. Good patter will help distract (or misdirect) the audience just enough to keep them from guessing how you've pulled off your magical feats!

* Be aware of any bad angles. Some of the tricks require that the people be looking straight at you, so you must control their position. If possible, have the audience remain seated throughout the show.

* Wherever you can, borrow the objects from the audience such as coins, pencils, napkins, etc. Borrowing items from the audience makes it seem like the magician hasn't had time to do anything sneaky to the item. This will make everything you do seem more magical!

Step 3

How to practice - Things a magician SHOULD NEVER do:

* Never perform the same trick more than once for the same audience. Repeating the same effect makes it too easy for the audience to guess how it was done.

* A magician NEVER reveals how the trick is done! Resist the temptation to tell how the trick worked keep them guessing and they'll be even more impressed with you and your show.

Please contact for more details at :

MAGIC BIZ EDUTAINMENT

Steven Tan (Mandarin) 016-361 9729 / 012-207 0858


Fion (English) 017-956 9548


Email: chengkeam@yahoo.com